Katrina on Her 35th B-Day Plans It Is All about Having Fun, Chilling & Relaxing


She's had a fabulous year with Tiger Zinda Hair becoming a huge career benchmark for her, and the coming year only promises to be bigger and better. But Katrina Kaif, who turns 35 today, is not up for big bang celebs to ring in her special day.

"Birthdays for me are about having a good time with your loved ones. I don't believe in reminiscing too much," informs the birthday baby. "Every year I try and have a good time. I am at a place in the countryside with my sister. I am happy about the day. It is all about having fun, chilling and relaxing," she adds.

She's back to the bay soon though. "When I come back, I have to finish Aanand L Rai's film Zero for which I have a song to shoot," she lets on. 

She may not like to reminisce but that doesn't mean we don't prod her on! Kat gets reflective about the success of TZH: "This year has been really good for me, Tiger Zinda Hai did very well and it was a new film for the audience and people appreciated it. It feels great that Tiger franchise continues to be a success."

Looking ahead for what's in store, Katrina says, "Aanand L Rai's Zero is something on which I had a very fulfilling experience. He really helps you. It was a good learning experience."

SRK isn't the only superstars she's working with next. There's Aamir too: "And then I have Thugs of Hindostan with Aamir, Yash Raj Films and Victor with whom I have worked on Dhoom 3. There is a definite possibility that both the films will step up… be the next level (in visual effects)," she adds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment